Callers should send details in prescribed format to WhatsApp No. +919480812450
After groaning under the strain of Covid queries directed to BBMP via its 1912 toll-free control room facility, power company Bescom has set up an exclusive WhatsApp number, +919480812450, to facilitate bed allotments for Bengalureans.
Speaking to TheBengaluruLive, Bescom MD Rajesh Gowda said a template has been created and anyone who needs a bed needs to send details in the prescribed format to the new WhatsApp number. Once a bed is allotted, the person will receive a call from control room number 1912. The WhatsApp facility can be used by callers who find the 1912 number busy.
Specimen format for hospital bed
Date : 21-April-2021
- Patient name : Zahara Jabeen
- Age : 50
- Area/Location : Jayanagar
- Symptoms : Breathlessness, cough, fever
- SPO2 level: 60
- Is patient on oxygen cylinder?: Yes
- Searching hospital bed since?: 18-April-2021
- List of hospitals visited: Health India Hospital
- Covid test done?: Yes
- Covid result (+ve/-ve/awaiting): Positive
- Prefer govt/pvt/any hospital?: Pvt super speciality hospital
- Attender mobile No: 910xxx4157 , 95351xxx43
- Relation to the patient: Son
- SRF ID: 295251xxx8303
- B U number:48xx51
Pls help, it is most urgent!
Also Read: Covid queries: Bescom fears 1912 helpline may collapse https://thebengalurulive.com/covid-queries-bescom-fears-1912-helpline-may-collapse/