Short circuit may have caused blaze at Hangover pub in HSR Layout
A massive fire broke out around noon on Monday at the Hangover pub in HSR Layout. Fortunately, there were no casualties.
An electrical short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire, which occurred at around 12.25 pm. Fire fighters arrived within minutes and put the blaze.
Today there was a major fire accident in one of the commercial buildings at HSR Layout. Immediate response from fire brigade ensured to bring the fire under control. I visited the tragic site to take stock of the situation and have ordered for investigation into this incident… pic.twitter.com/GV1z9lz9vi— M Satish Reddy MLA (@MLA_SatishReddy) November 16, 2020
MLA visits spot
Bommanahalli MLA Satish Reddy rushed to the spot on hearing of the incident. The police are investigating the circumstances leading to the fire mishap.