Chikkaballapur district in-charge minister Dr K Sudhakar is overjoyed that his ‘ward’ has topped the state in the SSLC pass percentage. results. Congratulating the students, teachers and district administration for the achievement, the minister listed the measures that had led to the district’s commendable achievement.
• In September 2019, a core committee was constituted to implement an action plan, with participation of all headmasters.
• Around 3,000 slow learners were categorized as ‘special students’ and resource persons were employed to guide them in each subject. Special programmes and tests were held for them.
• Orientation programmes were conducted for teachers in all taluks.
• Effective academic supervision by the DC, CEO, DDPI and EO by visiting all schools with more than 100 students.
• Identified 6 experimental schools in each taluk and designed a special mode, ‘Ten Times Practice’ , for mastering learning.
• Specialist consultants monitored the learning of students.
#Chikkaballapur with a pass percentage of 92.2% has emerged on top of state in #SSLC results (last year 19th).Working towards a model for career counselling,integrated learning for 8-9-10th, along with remedial learning of those who didn't pass.Results shouldn't remain a number! pic.twitter.com/FaA9X7pCsu— CEO ZP Chikkaballapur (@ChikkballapurZP) August 10, 2020