Skip to content
The Bengaluru Live | Bengaluru News, Breaking Updates

The Bengaluru Live | Bengaluru News, Breaking Updates

Bengaluru’s Leading News Portal

bmc-ad
Primary Menu
  • HOME
  • Bengaluru
  • Karnataka
  • POLITICS
  • CRIME
  • Delhi
  • Kannada News
  • Hindi News
  • MORE NEWS
    • Supreme Court
    • CITY UPDATES
    • PM
    • SPORTS
    • STATE
    • EDUCATION
    • ENTERTAINMENT
    • HEALTH
    • Real Estate
    • SPORTS
    • CORONA
    • MOBILITY/TRANSPORT
    • Horoscope
  • Home
  • STATE
  • Disha Salian’s father names Aaditya Thackeray, other big names in fresh complaint in daughter’s death case
  • STATE

Disha Salian’s father names Aaditya Thackeray, other big names in fresh complaint in daughter’s death case

Atul Chaturvedi 25 March 2025 3 minutes read
0
📘 Read this story in Kannada

MUMBAI: Satish Salian, father of the late Disha Salian, on Monday, filed a written complaint with the Mumbai Police Commissioner seeking the registration of an FIR against Aditya Thackeray and others accused in connection with the offences of gang rape and murder of his daughter.

Satish Salian’s advocate, Nilesh Ojha, said that the complaint had been accepted by the Joint Commissioner of Police, and the accused in the case, include Aaditya Thackeray, former Commissioner of Police Parambir Singh, Officer Sachin Vaze and actor Aditya Pancholi.

“Today, we have filed a written complaint to the CP office and the JCP Crime accepted it and this complaint is the FIR now… The accused are Aaditya Thackeray, Dino Morea, Suraj Pancholi and his bodyguard, Parambir Singh, Sachin Vaze, and Rhea Chakraborty are all accused in this FIR…Parambir Singh was the main mastermind for the coverup in this case… He did a press conference and fabricated lies to save Aaditya Thackeray…All the details are in the FIR… NCB’s investigation paper proves that Aaditya Thackeray was involved in a drug business, that detail has been mentioned in this FIR,” the advocate told reporters.

He further alleged that Parambir Singh was the “main mastermind” behind the “coverup” in this case back in 2020.

Ojha also alleged that Aaditya Thackeray is linked with a “drug cartel”, which he said is also mentioned in the complaint.

“Aaditya Thackeray is the main accused in this gangrape and murder case. Uddhav Thackeray is the main accused of misuse of power for the coverup… Aaditya Thackeray is found in the drug cartel and this is in the official records of NCB. We have also mentioned this in the complaint… Today, we will also release some pictures in support of this,” he added.

#WATCH | Disha Salian Murder case | Mumbai: Disha Salian’s father Satish Salian’s advocate, Nilesh Ojha says, “… Today, we have filed a written complaint to the CP office and the JCP Crime accepted it and this complaint is the FIR now… Accused are Aaditya Thackeray, Dino… pic.twitter.com/dzfPszOR9v

— ANI (@ANI) March 25, 2025

Earlier, Satish Salian approached the Bombay High Court seeking a probe into his daughter’s death and requesting the registration of an FIR against Aaditya Thackeray, among others.

Disha was found dead on June 8, 2020, days before actor Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging in his flat in suburban Bandra, Mumbai.

This development came on the heels of the CBI reportedly submitting a closure report on the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020.
According to sources, the closure has been filed in a Mumbai Court nearly five years after Sushant Singh’s death.

Sushant, 34, was found dead at his Bandra residence on June 14, 2020, which created a huge controversy, with the investigation later being handed over to the Central Bureau of Investigation. His postmortem report stated the cause of death was asphyxia. The postmortem was conducted at Mumbai’s Cooper Hospital. (ANI)

About the Author

Atul Chaturvedi

Administrator

Atul Chaturvedi boasts over 25 years of experience in the media industry, having held positions at esteemed organizations such as Republic TV, Times Network's Mirror Now News Channel, Times of India, Bangalore Mirror, Rajasthan Patrika Hindi newspaper, and Sakal newspaper.

View All Posts

Post navigation

Previous: ‘No complaint registered yet…’: State Home Minister on honey trap row
Next: Bidadi railway station receives hoax bomb threat

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Stories

Karnataka Apartment Bill Proposes One Association Per Project, 75% Consent Rule for Redevelopment
  • STATE
  • Bengaluru
  • CITY UPDATES

Karnataka Apartment Bill Proposes One Association Per Project, 75% Consent Rule for Redevelopment

Atul Chaturvedi 21 August 2026
NTA Revamps Examination Team, Removes 600 Experts; Four-Tier Question Paper Checks Planned
  • EDUCATION
  • STATE

NTA Revamps Examination Team, Removes 600 Experts; Four-Tier Question Paper Checks Planned

The Bengaluru Live 18 August 2026
NTA Overhaul: Over 50 Staff Removed, New Leadership Posts Created After Recent Exam Issues
  • Government
  • EDUCATION
  • STATE

NTA Overhaul: Over 50 Staff Removed, New Leadership Posts Created After Recent Exam Issues

Satya Prakash Chaubey 17 August 2026

Latest Post

Hoskote Police Move to Stop 4 AM Biryani Service, Direct Hotels to Open at 6 AM Hoskote Police Move to Stop 4 AM Biryani Service, Direct Hotels to Open at 6 AM
  • Bengaluru
  • CITY UPDATES
  • CRIME

Hoskote Police Move to Stop 4 AM Biryani Service, Direct Hotels to Open at 6 AM

23 August 2026
Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Seeks Chartered Accountants’ Advice to Boost State Revenue, Plug Leakages Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Seeks Chartered Accountants’ Advice to Boost State Revenue, Plug Leakages
  • Bengaluru

Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Seeks Chartered Accountants’ Advice to Boost State Revenue, Plug Leakages

21 August 2026
Karnataka Cabinet Clears Premature Release of 28 Life Convicts on Good Conduct; 29 Eligible in Total Parappana Agrahara Bangalore Central Jail
  • CRIME
  • Bengaluru
  • Government

Karnataka Cabinet Clears Premature Release of 28 Life Convicts on Good Conduct; 29 Eligible in Total

21 August 2026
Give Notice, Debate Nagendra Issue in House Instead of Simply Demanding Resignation: Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Give Notice, Debate Nagendra Issue in House Instead of Simply Demanding Resignation: Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar
  • POLITICS

Give Notice, Debate Nagendra Issue in House Instead of Simply Demanding Resignation: Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar

21 August 2026
Karnataka Launches KEO AI PC, Plans Initial Deployment of 1,000 Devices in Government Schools Karnataka Launches KEO AI PC, Plans Initial Deployment of 1,000 Devices in Government Schools
  • Government
  • Bengaluru

Karnataka Launches KEO AI PC, Plans Initial Deployment of 1,000 Devices in Government Schools

21 August 2026
Varamahalakshmi Festival Celebrated Across Bengaluru; Temples, Homes Decked Up for Special Worship Varamahalakshmi Festival Celebrated Across Bengaluru; Temples, Homes Decked Up for Special Worship
  • Bengaluru
  • CITY UPDATES

Varamahalakshmi Festival Celebrated Across Bengaluru; Temples, Homes Decked Up for Special Worship

21 August 2026

You may have missed

Hoskote Police Move to Stop 4 AM Biryani Service, Direct Hotels to Open at 6 AM
  • Bengaluru
  • CITY UPDATES
  • CRIME

Hoskote Police Move to Stop 4 AM Biryani Service, Direct Hotels to Open at 6 AM

The Bengaluru Live 23 August 2026
Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Seeks Chartered Accountants’ Advice to Boost State Revenue, Plug Leakages
  • Bengaluru

Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Seeks Chartered Accountants’ Advice to Boost State Revenue, Plug Leakages

Satya Prakash Chaubey 21 August 2026
Parappana Agrahara Bangalore Central Jail
  • CRIME
  • Bengaluru
  • Government

Karnataka Cabinet Clears Premature Release of 28 Life Convicts on Good Conduct; 29 Eligible in Total

Satya Prakash Chaubey 21 August 2026
Give Notice, Debate Nagendra Issue in House Instead of Simply Demanding Resignation: Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar
  • POLITICS

Give Notice, Debate Nagendra Issue in House Instead of Simply Demanding Resignation: Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar

The Bengaluru Live 21 August 2026

About us

The Bengaluru Live is one of the local digital media house which is publishing news in English and in Kannada language. We are also one of the largest local news providers on the internet through our news websites.

Useful Links

  • Advertise with us
  • Contact us
  • Privacy Policy

Recent News

  • Hoskote Police Move to Stop 4 AM Biryani Service, Direct Hotels to Open at 6 AM
  • Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar Seeks Chartered Accountants’ Advice to Boost State Revenue, Plug Leakages
  • Karnataka Cabinet Clears Premature Release of 28 Life Convicts on Good Conduct; 29 Eligible in Total
  • Give Notice, Debate Nagendra Issue in House Instead of Simply Demanding Resignation: Karnataka CM D K Shivakumar
©Copyright 2026 The Bengaluru Live All rights reserved. | MoreNews by AF themes.