Disproportionate assets: Karnataka-wide searches at 60 locations by large ACB team
Anti-Corruption Bureau sleuths conducted statewide raids on 15 officers, including two from BBMP, on Wednesday morning.
As per sleuths, the ongoing searches by a team of 8 SPs, 100 officers and 300 staff at 6O locations statewide are with respect to disproportionate asset cases registered against the following 15 officers:24.11.2021-Raid-Details-Pressnote.
1) K S Lingegowda, Executive Engineer, Smart City, Mangalore.
2) Srinivas K, Executive Engineer, HLBC, Mandya.
3) Lakshminarashimaiah, Revenue Inspector, Dodaballapur.
4) Vasudev, Ex-Project Manager, Nirmiti Kendra, Bengaluru.
5) B Krishnareddy, General Manager, Nandini Dairy, Bengaluru.
6) TS Rudreshappa, Joint Director, Agriculture Department, Gadag.
7) AK Masti, Cooperative Development Officer, Savadatti deputation, Bailahongala.
8) Sadashiv Maralingannanavar, Senior Motor Inspector, Gokak.
9) Nathaji Heeraji Patil, Group C, Belagavi, Hescom.
10) KS Shivanand, Sub-registrar, Ballari, Retd July 2021.
11) Rajashekar, Physiotherapist, Government Hospital, Yelahanka.
12) Mayanna M, FDC, BBMP, Major Roads and Infrastructure, Bengaluru.
13) LC Nagaraj, Karnataka Administrative Service, Sakala, Bengaluru.
14) GV Giri, Group D, BBMP, Yeshwanthpura, Bengaluru.
15) SM Biradar, Junior Engineer, PWD Department, Jevargi.